Click on the link above to view a short video!
How To Help
Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Project
Join us in this International Missions program to bring the gospel to children and families around the world. As part of the Hill Country Team, we can do our part by filling at least thirty shoeboxes for 10-14 year old children. There are three ways to help:
1) Donate money to the shoebox ministry so school and hygiene items may be bought tax exempt, in bulk quantities, and the shipping of boxes will be covered.
2) If you like to shop, grab one of the laminated shopping cards from the back table and purchase items on that list. Simply return the items in a bag along with the laminated list. We will do the packing for you.
3) Volunteer your time and talents in creating items to go into the boxes.
– Sewing tote bags and pillowcase dresses every Thursday afternoon at 1:30 pm in the education building.
– Create items at home such as wooden crosses, hair bands, etc. to place in the boxes.